- Official monthly publication of the P.N.C.C.
- Published after the 15th of each month
- Can be viewed on line (Click on God’s Field link at top of page)
- Article submission deadline is the 1st of each month:
For more information on God’s Field – Rola Boża and subscription information, click HERE.
History and Archives Commission
- Oversees the Church’s archives and library
- Publishes the Church’s scholarly journal “P.N.C.C. Studies”
- Sponsors conferences, meetings, exhibits and other events pertaining to the history of the Church.
- Provides assistance and advice in research on the Church’s history and related subjects.
National Commission on Scouting
- Religious recognition created to encourage boys and girls to grow stronger in their faith. The Boy Scouts and The Girl Scouts of the U.S.A. have approved of these programs and allows the recognition insignia to be worn on the official uniform, but each religious organization develops and administers its own program. The P.N.C.C. point of contact is:
Mr. Richard Daum
11 Everette Place
Wayne, NJ 07470
National Mission & Evangelism Commission
- Synodal commission which promotes the mission of the Church and evangelism through various national workshops and programs
- Annual Mission Workshop
- Provides resource materials for parishes
- Mission & Evangelism Commission Polish National Catholic Church FB Group
National School of Christian Living Commission
- Synodal commission responsible for formulating curriculum and curricular materials for the Christian education of our P.N.C.C. youth from nursery through high school
National United Choirs (Organization)
- Standard P.N.C.C. organization consisting of various parish choirs from throughout the Church
- Sponsors and conducts a biennial national convention and music workshops for individuals interested in the music ministry of the Church
- Instituted the Music Scholarship Program to develop musicians within the Polish National Catholic Church and to make scholarships available in other areas of music to enrich the musical life of the Church. Click here to access the NUC Music Scholarship Committee’s Music Scholarship Program Web Page.
The third edition of the Hymnal of the Polish National Catholic Church has been completed through the work of the Music Commission of the National United Choirs. The hymnals are available for purchase for $25.00 plus $3.00 shipping per hard cover hymnal and $30.00 plus $3.00 shipping per spiral bound hymnal. The hymnals are NOT sold through the P.N.C.C. Book Department. They are sold through the National United Choirs. You must contact Mr. Paul Kazinetz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-383-7843 to order the hymnal. Click here to obtain order forms.
National United Women’s Societies for the Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament (SAMBS) of the Polish National Catholic Church (Organization)
- A group of P.N.C.C. women aged 16+ who promote and maintain the Church and individual parishes physically and spiritually (Contact parish pastor or an ANS member for membership information.)
The purpose of the Society is to:
- Worship and love Christ in the Most Blessed Sacrament and to aid the members in their pursuit of Christian perfection;
- Give more meaning and more depth to religion in the family and in the Church;
- Strengthen and make pure the family and the Church so as to effectively serve as the foundation of human society.
(The Most Rev. Francis Hodur)
Current SAMBS Members:
- To inquire about national membership dues, click here.
- To order Dues Books, Constitutions, Altar Care Books and Medals, click here.
- To order 25- and 50-year certificates, click here.
- To inquire about “Polka” subscription information, click here.
- To submit “Polka” articles, correspondence, Christmas/Easter Greetings and Donations, click here.
- Your parish’s Society may be represented by 1 delegate for every 10 members.
- Your Society must be current with membership obligations in the National and Diocesan levels of the Society.
- Convention attendees participate in a solemn remembrance of our “beloved sisters” who have passed on to their eternal rest during the 4 years since the last National Convention.
- Convention attendees attend spiritual sessions and are enriched and filled with God’s love.
National United Youth Association (Organization)
- A national level youth organization comprised of youth delegates from throughout the P.N.C.C.
- Prepares young people to share their love for Christ through programs which instill in them the desire to remain active, dedicated and spirit-filled
- Biennual Youth Convocation
National Young Men’s Society of Resurrection (Organization)
- Unites P.N.C.C. men in the endeavor of the perfection of a Christian life
- Promotes fellowship through various activities such as fund raisers, dinners, outings, and various recreational activities
- Sponsors many events throughout the year:
– Annual Y.M.S. of R./P.N.C.C. Bowling Tournament. (Y.M.S. of R. Bowling Tournament FB Page)
– Annual Independence Day Celebration at Spojnia Farm in Waymart, PA
– Annual Kurs Encampment (sponsored by the Central Committee) at BHRRC in Waymart, PA
2017 Kurs dates are 1 July – 8 July 2017
– Annual Golf Tournament
– United Y.M.S. of R. Biennual Convention
Savonarola Theological Seminary
- An institution of higher learning founded and sponsored by the P.N.C.C.
- Offers men an opportunity to achieve a higher education in the liberal arts, philosophy, the Bible, theology, and guidance in their vocation to become priests of the P.N.C.C. in service to God and His people
P.N.C.C. Book Department
- View the book catalog
- View the merchandise catalog
- Click on order form to print, complete and send in your order; or email email@example.com to email us your order or call in your order to 570-346-9131. Our online ordering is not working at this time.
Note: All prices listed are for merchandise only. Postage and shipping costs are extra and are determined by weight and distance of shipping from the National Church Center. We do not accept credit cards or PayPal at this time.
Due to several instances of non-payment for orders, there is a new policy in place regarding pre-payment of orders.
All merchandise ordered by individuals must be paid for in advance with U.S. currency (cash, check or money order). Once order is placed you will receive an email indicating the total cost of the merchandise and shipping. Orders will be shipped once payment is received.
All merchandise ordered by P.N.C.C. parishes or clergy, totaling over $100.00 (including shipping), must be paid for in advance with U.S. currency (cash, check or money order). Once order is placed you will receive an email indicating the total cost of the merchandise and shipping. Orders over $100.00 will be shipped to P.N.C.C. parish or clergy once payment is received.
If you can’t find the book you are looking for in our book department, it may be available through the Central Diocese Book Store. Contact: 570.341.5150 or click here.
- Located on a 450-acre tract situated in the Pocono Mountains
- Used for youth camps and youth/adult retreats
- Provides for the spiritual, physical, social and recreational needs of the faithful, especially the youth.
- Rental rates are reasonable and more information may be obtained by contacting:
Via U.S. Mail:
Attn: Bishop Hodur Retreat & Recreation Center
1006 Pittston Avenue
Scranton, PA 18505
- Click here for further information on BHRRC.